Rock Star Talent Buyer Specialist
Buyer Agent Wanted: 9-25-13
We are searching for a Buyer Specialist to Join Our Team at RE/MAX Professionals, Randy Lewis & Associates!
Are you talented? Do you want be a part of our growing and dynamic team?
This position is much, much more than just a job…if you’re looking for a job – keep looking – if you want the
chance to make a difference in the lives of the people with whom you work and your end customers, keep reading:
Do you like working with buyers? Are you driven to succeed? You should be highly motivated to help others and
your team in a fast-paced environment. Our team has an abundance of opportunity and buyer leads. We are looking
for the right team members that want to be part of our rapid growth, coaching, and success. Is this you? Do you
know how to help buyers to closing? If not, are you willing to learn? If yes, then please submit your inquiry
here: Rock Star Talent Page
What you get:
- Steady stream of buyer leads
- Closing commissions on a consistent basis
- Transaction coordinator to handle paperwork
- A great team culture that promotes your growth and success
- Career, personal, and financial guidance
- Assistance with listings referrals you receive
- Coaching to help you reach and exceed your goals
- 90 Day on-boarding process to help you to be successful
- Learn from and work with experienced respected professionals
- Team that is ranked in Top 25 of Real Trends America’s Best Agents for 2013
- Culture based on our core values of Stability, Integrity, Dream Big, Expression, and Service
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- High Ethical standards
- Positive attitude
- Desire to be part of a great team
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Passion to help others achieve their goals
- Great follow up to help buyers move forward
If you want to work with a team of professionals in a fast paced, fun, and rewarding environment, then please
submit your resume here: Rock Star Talent Page
Need More Info about this position?
Role: Provide homebuyers with a great buying experience while contributing to team.
- Show homes, sell, close, and follow up with clients.
- Create and nurture relationships.
- Create great buyer experience and always look out for buyer’s best interest
- Participate and be an integral part of the team
- Have fun while helping clients, yourself, and your team
- Follow up with Leads
- Meet with buyers for initial consultation
- Show homes to clients
- Provide clients with diligent representation and resources for making decisions
- Write contracts and addendums
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of clients
- Attend physical inspection (last 30 min)
- Negotiate repairs
- Obtain properly signed contracts and addendums
- Attend final walk-through, buyer signings/closings
- Hold open houses as needed
- Learn, share, and implement new strategies to increase the level of service, lead conversion and number
- of closings
- Celebrate your wins
Results: Assist customers in finding the home of their choice and negotiating a successful contract.
Requirements and standards
- The team’s core values will serve as the basis for all decisions
- Clients and team members will be made to feel important in every way
- Calls will be returned as quickly as possible
- Team members will participate and incorporate a fun and positive work environment
Okay, now you’re ready to submit your resume at our: Rock Star Talent Page
We are excited to talk with you about how you can be a part of our great team.